A psychologist in private practice with over 25 years experience working with individuals with disabilities and their families. Services offered include:
· Development, implementation and evaluation of home-based behavioural intervention for children with autism spectrum disorders (ASD), ages 3-17 years.
· Assessment and diagnosis of autism spectrum disorder in toddlers, children, adolescents and adults.
· Functional behavioural assessment, intensive support and treatment of severe, and challenging behaviours, including self-injury and aggression, in children and adolescents with ASD and other developmental disabilities.
· Assessment and delivery of intensive supports to address critical needs of children with ASD and developmental disabilities, including incontinence and sleep disturbance.
· Consultation services to agencies providing supports to individuals with a range of disabilities, including intellectual and physical disabilities, and acquired brain injuries.
· Functional behavioural assessment and treatment of severe, challenging behaviour.